fbpx

Qmusic is one of the main Belgian radio stations. Every summer it deploys its Q-Beach House at the sunny beach of Ostend. Fans of the radio station come down to the beach to meet with the DJs, to enjoy a great cocktail with friends and to dance and sing along with their favourite artists during one of the sunset concerts.

In 2017, celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Q-Beach House, Qmusic wanted to increase the experience of its visitors even further. Another novelty was to integrate the TV channel Q2 in the main Q brand.

We developed a real-life Prison Break Escape Room offering a unique challenge for the participants: escape the room together with 4 friends within 30 minutes!

To do this they had to work together as one team and solve a series of riddles and brain teasers in an exciting race against the clock.

  • In total we imprisoned 1.808 people, of which about 53 % managed to escape before the deadline. The other 47 % ? Well, they are probably still in the room… But most importantly, we offered people a superb brand experience.

Related Projects
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.