Q Music is one of the main Belgian radio stations. Every summer they deploy the Q-Beachhouse at the sunny beach of Ostend. Fans of the radio station come down to the beach to meet with the Djs, enjoy a great cocktail with friends and to dance and sing along with their favourite artists during one of the sunsetconcerts.

This year, celebrating the 10th anniversary of this event, Q-Music wanted to increase the experience of its visitors even further. Another novelty was to integrate the TV channel Q2 in the main Q brand.

We developed a real-life Prison Break Escape Room offering a unique challenge for the participants: escape the room together with 4 friends within 30 minutes!

To do this the participants had to work together as one team and solve a series of riddles and brain teasers in an exciting race against the clock.

  • In total we imprisoned 1808 people, of which about 53% managed to escape before the deadline. The other 47% ? Well they are probably still in the room… Most important, we offered people a superb brand experience.

Related Projects
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.